Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read all of the information before making your purchase. Each of these slings is manufactured by myself (Tara Forst). I do all of the work myself. From finding the perfect fabric, to cutting, pinning, hemming and finally sewing the slings together. I take much pride in the craftsmanship of my products and truly put my heart into the work. That being said, this is a home based business. I make all slings and conduct all business transactions from my office in my home.
Practice Safe Babywearing!
Before you use your ring sling for the first time, please be sure that you understand how to use it safely! You must follow the instructions provided. I would recommend practices with a doll or baby sized object before using the sling with your child. I would also recommend contacting your local babywearing chapter and finding an instructor to help you if you are new to babywearing. You may also contact me for help and advice and I will do my best to help you or get you in touch with someone who may help you.
- Remember: Visible and Kissable™ –Baby Carrier Industry Alliance
- Always put your child’s safety first!
- This sling is intended for use with children 8 – 35 pounds.
- Before use check for ripped seams, torn straps or fabric, and damaged hardware before each use. If found stop using carrier.
- Always check to ensure that all knots, buckles, snaps, straps and adjustments are secure.
- Ensure that the baby is safely positioned in the sling carrier according to the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Never leave a baby in a sling carrier that is not being worn.
- Check on the baby often. Ensure that the baby is periodically repositioned.
- Never use a sling carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions.
- Never place more than one baby in the sling carrier. Never use/wear more than one carrier at a time.
- Never use the carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- Never wear a sling carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
- Do not use this product while drinking or using recreational drugs.
*Pet dander allergy warning!*
Though my pets (dogs and cats) are never in my workspace, my workspace is located in my home and there is the possibility of transfer of pet fur from other areas of my home. If you or your child have a severe reaction to pet dander, I would advise against purchasing a sling from Worn Forever. If you (or your child) have mild – moderate allergies purchase at your own risk. Slings are washed twice before being sent out per regulations.
-If you are sending me a wrap for conversion, or other fabric and have pet allergies, please notify me before sending your items so that I may take proper precautions to avoid possible contact.
Though Worn Forever does not actually offer any warranties, I do stand behind my work. If you ever experience any issues with your sling please contact me. If there is found to be a manufacturers defect (see description below) I will fix it, replace or refund your purchase – to be determined by the manufacturer . Ring slings manufactured by Worn Forever should last at least a year with normal use and manufacturer advised care.
Manufacturer’s defect: is a defect in a product that was not intended. This kind of defect occurs when a product departs from its intended design and is more dangerous than consumers expect the product to be. Examples: Seams unraveling, damage to the fabric upon receiving, etc…
Do not use a sharp object (scissors, razors or the like) to open your sling, you may damage the fabric.
Manufactured advised care of your sling:
Washing your sling: Wash only when soiled per the instructions on the tag. At times, I use fabric that has printed instructions on the hem of the sling. You may follow those instructions however, I would still recommend following the instructions on the tag.
Storage: Store your sling in a dry, temperature controlled area away from possible mold, insects or animals that may damage the fabric. Examples: Cars may get hot and this can weaken the fibers of your sling. Basement may be damp and may have mold which can damage the fibers of your sling or rust the rings. Garages may have mice that could chew hole in your fabric making it unsafe. Etc… Closets are a good place to store slings when not in use.
Please read our Return and Exchange Policy here.
Please read our Shipping Policy here.